On Friday, Tanner was 4 weeks old! It is crazy that the time has gone by so quickly. Besides some late, late nights and early, early mornings, he is a good, good baby. He is eating well--possibly too well! He is packing on the pounds and doing great with bottle drinking. He uses his pacifier to soothe, loves to be swaddled and held close, has the sweetest little sneeze and almost a sneeze sounds, tolerates being loved by his siblings and is becoming more and more alert and aware of his surroundings each day. He is such a blessing to our family. Chloe and Landon are totally in love with him, as are Matt and I for him and now our THREE little children!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I don't think I've seen a cuter baby! Tanner is so lucky to be a part of your family. Congrats!
Still need to come see him! Are you guys around for Christmas, or possibly the week after?
Harley says, "Aaawww, Tanner looks like he's doing the pledge of allegiance!" (3rd picture in the onesie). Then she said, "He's glaring at the flag." I love kids' perceptions. So funny.
He is so darling.
Post a Comment