- I have got to get a massage.
- Why do I even clean house. Ever. No, really, why do I do it?
- I love shoes. Totally adore them but I don't want to spend any real money on them and I always wear my Nikes anyways.
- My daughter has entirely too much stuff.
- It would be cruel and unusual punishment for anyone to walk on my kitchen floor barefoot right now.
- Spring Break really implies it shouldn't be snowing.
- Honestly, my baby has four sets of rolls on his legs.
- Why can't I just get my act together and do my daily scripture study?
- If I stop picking at my cuticles and once they heal I am going to buy a little purple cat's eye chalk from Roberts Crafts.
- I need more Rubbermaid.
- I still like "Chuck" but it just isn't the same anymore. Zachary Levi is a total stud, but Nathan Fillion from "Castle" is my newest celebrity crush.
- It hurts my feelings that my husband has said he would never, ever, never, ever run "The Amazing Race" with me. But then, I probably wouldn't want to run it with me either.
- I really want to call the cleaning company my aunt recommended and just have them come scrub my kitchen and bathrooms, but I just can't make the call. Seems like such a luxury and I just can't committ to spending the money.
- I can't believe I am going to have to go "Back to School" shopping for my 5 year old. Thank Heavens for Kindergarten.
- I wish my family could just be happy eating chili out of the crock pot every night for dinner. It is just so tasty and so dang easy to prepare.
- Why do I eat candy that I don't even like?
So, there you have it. The most profound of my musings. Yes, I totally understand I am a bore. If you have any boring thoughts you want to share, I would love it. It might make me feel just a tad less uninteresting.



5 comments:
I say AMEN sister to about 90% of your list! Call the house cleaner...you deserve it!
The list is so true! Scott and I could never run the Amazing Race together, but we have said that we think Scott and Matt should run it together!
Preach on! I feel even more that we are sisters, and not just through marriage. It's like we are living parallel lives, just in different states. :)
I too say to hire the house cleaner. Maybe then I could convince myself that I could afford it too. ;)
Jessica!! You can hire me to clean your house! I used to before my mission for some neighbors and soon enough I will be your neighbor:)
I love it. Jessica you have a brilliant mind and your baby has brilliant thighs! haha!!
I found myself wondering the other day about the extreme distaste that dogs have for cats and that cats have for rats. Where do you think it begins? Do you think it begins with the rat hating the dog and so the dog feels the need to pass on the negative treatment he receives from the rat to something else like the cat? It's all... a vicious cycle I think. Why can't we all just get along? (shrugs)
Post a Comment