Monday, October 10, 2011

This Kid

He plugs the toilet with inordinate amounts of toilet paper, powers off the computer in the middle of my typing, turns on the bathroom faucet and rotates it sideways to flood my countertop, takes all the "Veggie Tales" out of the cabinet and strews them all over the floor at least twice a day, tosses full bowls of unwanted food on the kitchen floor and cuts his shirt open with scissors I keep hiding from him......................BUT




Man, how I LOVE this kid!

4 comments:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Ah! I can't get over how big he is! Was it really that long ago that he was in kindermusik?

Sara :-) said...

What a doll :-) How can something so destructive be so dang cute! haha!

Other Mother said...

He is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it! His facial expressions are so expressive and it's absolutely precious!

Amanda said...

He IS amazingly cute!