Sunday, November 6, 2011

My miracles

Chloe Autumn, 8 1/2 years


Tanner McKade, 22 months

Landon Todd, 6 years

I love these beautiful photographs of my children. Each shot captures the uniqueness of my three darling children.

Thanks go out to my friend Sara--she professes she is still learning how to use her camera, but I think she is already quite talented. (She's one of these women who is talented at EVERYTHING she tries. You want family pics, a party, a recipe, a flower arrangement, home grown vegetables, fresh eggs, a pianist, a vinyl craft....you got it! Plus she is honest, generous, optimistic, faithful and tons of fun! So glad she is my friend.)

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

When did your kids especially Tanner get so big?

Kristin said...

I love these pictures!!!!

Amber and Eric said...

Love, LoVe, LOVE these pictures!

Amanda and Steve said...

I love your miracles!

Other Mother said...

They are precious.

Sara :-) said...

Oh goodness. Wow. That was REALLY REALLY nice of you to say! I'm completely humbled and flattered. But really I just think you're pretty awesome yourself! :-) love ya!!