My friend Aubrey just posted her 5 Confessions on her blog and I commented on mine. I decided to go ahead and add them to this here blog.
1. I am constantly covered in spilled breastmilk.
2. I hardly wear a bra anymore.
3. I can't seem to stop picking at my cuticles even though it hurts and looks so nasty.
4. I sneak chocolate all day long even though I tell my kiddos they can't have any.
5. I feel guilty for regretting such a terribly sick and shocking pregnancy because I am now so much in love with my new daughter Megan.
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I was just about to respond to your comment on my blog. Love all your confessions! I still need to come see the little babe. I'm in Vegas until tues so I'll call when I get back.
this was so cute! i feel you on all of this. though, i don't think you should regret the pregnancy thing because it really is hard. just pat yourself on the back for making it through instead ;) class starts soon, so you better bet your stars that me and ruby will be stopping by soon!
Doesn't breastfeeding put a new perspective on bras? Like how much they get in the way?
Post a Comment