These two right here are my full time job. We spend a whole lot of time together and they just crack me up.
Megan is growing up so quickly and really has no idea that she is any different than her siblings. I keep reminding her that she is my baby, but she won't hear it. She is a big kid just like everyone else. She is gaining new words every day--almost every hour. She surprises me with the things she says. What a bright little mind. She loves the show "Paw Patrol" and asks for it by name numerous times a day. "Puppy? Puppy?" while handing me the remote control. Sometimes she gets the answer she wants but sometimes she hears "No, not right now." When that happens, she raises her shoulders up high and then shrugs them down in complete resignation, shaking her head with the sweetest pout of her lips ever. She is too much.
Tanner is one big 4 year old boy. He is learning to enjoy joy school two times a week and child care at KOTM one morning a week. He skips off happily to play with his friends and doesn't complain (as much) about having to do what his teachers say. He was one sassy mouthed little boy when joy school first started! He loves to ride his bike or scooter around the neighborhood while I push Megan in the stroller. I am trying to keep up the pace and get some exercise in, so I will often say to Tanner "I am right on your tail!"and he will speed up till we reach the next intersection. Yesterday he was about 15 feet ahead of me and kept saying "Are you on my tail?" I would tell him "No, you are pretty far ahead." He asked me that question about three times while retaining his large lead and finally he said "Mom, yes you are! I have a really long tail. Woof, Woof!" Clever kid! He also loves to say the word "butt". He knows I prefer bum or rear or tushy or even patootie. So instead of outright saying butt he tells me all about the neighbor friend who says it. "I don't use that word, but Nate says butt all the time. His family says butt. His daddy even says butt. But I won't say butt because you don't like the word butt. Butt is a potty word but Nate says butt all the time." :)
I am mad for these two kiddos.
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What cuties! I love hearing your stories about your sweet family!
Post a Comment